Compact and reliable, the SN3500 Primary Navigation Display is a sunlight readable, ultra-wide-angle LED-backlit display which combines advanced navigation capabilities with a full range of safety functions.
Incorporating the equivalent of a four-inch screen in a three-inch instrument, the SN3500 improves situational awareness by presenting compass, map, flight plan and RMI data in a bright, crisp, easy-to-read format. With LED backlighting the SN3500 is a proven and reliable drop-in replacement for your current 3-inch HSI. The SN3500 is both an easy and affordable retrofit for your aircraft or rotorcraft. Available with night vision option and TACAN support as well.
Operational & Functional Benefits
- Bright, high-resolution, sunlight-readable LED-backlit display
- 180-degree vertical and lateral viewing angle
- GPSS/Roll Steering option included
- Upgradeable system combines navigation with safety options such as weather information from L-3 Stormscope® or optional WSI InFlight® weather
- >10,000 hour MTBF
- Internal Jeppesen NavData™ database
- Full-color moving map Nav
- TSO’d and STC approved for use as a primary heading and Nav display
- Vibration-resistant version optional for fixed-wing and helicopter operations
- Optional TACAN interface shows bearing and distance from one or two sources. Compatible with ARINC 429, ARINC 419 or XYZ Synchro output from TACAN receivers.
- NVIS option available
- Reversionary Attitude software option